Compiling with modified global.util.c

Click here for full thread
Just Got Here
found a solution
I've found a way to achieve what I was trying to do. Basically, I used the environment variable


to get it to retrieve ga-5.7 from github. Then I created a fork of and modified that as per the instructions in the link in the previous post. Finally, I edited the line starting "TAR_URL=" in nwchem-7.0.0/src/tools/get-tools-github to point to the new forked github repository. Note that I had to create a new release in the github repository, download the tarball, and re-upload it to match the naming convention expected by get-tools-github.